Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An apology

So I've recently been challenged by Chad with the fact that my words on this blog were hurtful and offensive (see this one and this one). And having given it some thought, I can see where he's coming from. It was completely inappropriate for me to use the term "masochistic" at all. Moreover, I should have been gentler in general. One thing I've tried to implement in my life in general is to complain rather than criticize--that is to lean toward talking about my bad feelings/experience rather than about somebody else's bad actions (what in spanish they call "no fault construction"). I failed to do that in this case.

I was wrong and I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Benjamin. And I am truly sorry for getting so worked up about it. Peace, bro.