This last week, ending on Wednesday: 383 dead, including:
- child shot dead while riding in car with father.
- US air strike kills 7 family members in their house -Mohammed Abdul Wahad, his wife and their 5 children aged 4-8 years. According to the US military, they dropped the bomb on the house when gunmen they had been fighting ran inside.
- US shelling of two residential areas kills 7
- US air strike kills 4 policemen
- gunmen attack house, kill woman and her 5 children.
Which work out to an average of ... (300 million of us ... dividing ....) $7 per person. or enough for each of us to double the wages of one of the 1 billion people in the world who are living on $1 per day or less.
Try not to think about it. Maybe it will just go away or get better by itself.